Tulum - has been declared Magic Town of Mexico
Tulum is world wide famous for its stunning Mayan ruins, perched on a cliff edge overlooking the turquoise caribbean. One of the most photographed in all Mexico, although sometimes crowded during high season, it is one of the jewels amongst pre-hispanic Mayan sites.
The beach has been a well-known destination for backpackers for decades, although now growing in popularity as a destination for the rich and famous, Tulum still manages to retain some of its laid back hippy charm.
Gorgeous accommodation on the beach, eco-friendly and eco-chic cabanas will satisfy any requirement.
The Mayan civilization is one that holds more fascination, and Tulum offers the possibility to observe the Mayan culture and travel in time.
Protected by a wall, Tulum is the most famous and important archaeological site on our Caribbean shores.
What to do around Tulum:
- The Tulum Archeological Ruins facing the ocean
- Visit Chichen Itza, Coba and Muyil Ruins
- explore the Mayan oasis in the jungle
- inmerse yourself in Tulum´s coral barrier reefs
- snorkeling trips to cenotes and ocean.
- The incredible Sian ka´an Biosphere Reserve.
- Boca Paila and Punta Allen.
- Pristine white sand beaches to relax and to get in touch with mother nature.
- Meditation and Yoga.